Sunday, March 9, 2014

#1129 mellow Sunday

I don't love the first day of Daylight Savings Time. It just really messes with my mind.

I will get used to it when I get home in the evening and it's still light and it get warmer. Maybe I will even follow through with my plan to go for walks.

It's been a mellow day. Osi went to the doggie beauty shop. She looks adorable and smells a lot better. MT has just about finished the project he was working on for some friends. T was chillin' out today, alternately playing video games and doing homework. I've been doing laundry and reading. I also paid the bills - you know, Sunday stuff.

Tonight I tried something new. I'd seen it on Pinterest and my friend Nicole did it and swears by it. I made hard boiled eggs in the oven. I hope they are delicious. I'll tell you tomorrow. :)

I finished a book! Check out the 2014 Reading List page.

No comments: