Friday, November 27, 2020

#2471 Christmas decorations, Christmas movies, Christmas music, Christmas cards...Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is officially Christmas season and I'm here for it!

While I was cooking today I listened to some music. It was fun when Christmas songs came on. I wasn't listening to a Christmas-specific playlist; I think the playlist was called Joy. It was a good one! I like Christmas music. 

One of the songs, Last Christmas, reminded me of a movie that came out last year of the same name. I haven't seen the movie, but I added it to my watch list for the weekend. I actually watched the last hour of one of my most favorite movies, The Holiday. I like Christmas movies. 

When I took Mac for a walk around the neighborhood tonight, I was delighted by the decorated houses. Many houses had their Christmas trees up. There are quite a few houses with outdoor decorations. I got some ideas for my own porch while we strolled. I like to put out our Christmas decorations, but this year I am a little wary because my dog is a savage. I don't know if we'll put up our regular tree. I'm going to look for an alternative tomorrow. I like Christmas decorations.

Tomorrow I'm going to write Christmas cards to my family and friends. I love to send out Christmas cards. Taking a few minutes to think about my loved ones while I write their names on a card feels special to me, and I do cherish the ritual of writing the cards.

Tonight I am thankful for the joy of the Christmas season. I hope you all feel it too. 



No comments: