Tuesday, March 5, 2019

#2173 4 island tour, part 3

This is a quick post about Tub Island, or maybe it's Tup Island. I've seen it both ways.

This was the third stop on the four island tour. At low tide, you can walk from Tub Island across the sandbank to Chicken Island. There were lots of people doing it, but while we were there they were mostly wading because the tide wasn't totally low. Check out this fun blog post to learn more. (Obviously these guys spent a lot more time there than we did.)

The island is small, scenic and gorgeous. The sand is white and powdery. The water is clear and warm and so pretty. I think I would be happy staying there for a few hours. It's part of a national park but I didn't catch the name of it.

We weren't there for very long; just long enough to take a few photos and for me to get in the water. I take advantage of all shallow areas!

I only have a few pics, so feast your eyes on this place:

This is the longtail boat we were in. That's Leng, the guide in the dark blue shirt in the water and MT right behind him.

Look at that water! Shallow and warm and clear and blue...

Photo by Leng

Pano photo by Leng.  I kinda love it!





No comments: