Sunday, November 25, 2012

#818 satisfied

Today was very satisfying! I started out the day in such a wonderful way: I took Osi for a walk around the park at the fitness center. We hadn't gone for a walk in a long time, and I'd nearly forgotten how great it felt to walk outside, feeling the cold, clean air and seeing how happy my dog is to get out and smell stuff and stretch her legs. I let her run free in the soccer field, and she is so good about heeding my command to return to me. I should clarify that statement. She's really good about returning to me as long as there are no other dogs or birds around. Today wasn't a problem - no dogs and no birds.

After the walk, I treated myself to a tall non-fat chai latte no water from Starbucks. Yep, I guess know I am one of those obnoxious people who doesn't order straight off the menu at the 'Bucks. Oh well. I like what I like.

I did all the laundry today and folded it and put it away. (Sometimes all of those steps don't happen. Do you know what I mean?) I paid the bills. I talked to both my parents. I went to the grocery store. I cleaned my fridge. I thought about the food I would make for dinner this week and what I would have for lunches.  I watched football. I played on my computer. I cooked dinner (croquetas!) I sent my mom, sister and husband my Christmas wish list. I am just about ready to download all my Christmas music onto my iPods, then I'll call it a day.

Looking back, it seems like a lot, but I wasn't rushed or stressed and I don't feel tired. Well, I'm starting to feel sleepy, but I'm not tired from my day. It's been a nice, relaxing, peaceful weekend. YAY! I think I feel ok about going to work tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend, too. Have joy and be merry, friends!

No comments: