Friday, November 1, 2013

#1035 we are NOT hanging out with Kanye tonight



I am sitting at home, on my couch, watching the Jazz play the Phoenix Suns tonight. T is sitting over there in the chair, playing with his iPhone and watching basketball, too.

This isn't where we thought we would be early in October. We had tickets to see Kanye West tonight, but Kanye decided not to do a show here after all. Probably his ticket sales weren't as big as he thought they should be, so the show was cancelled. Instead, he is performing in Anaheim, CA tonight.

 I wasn't even that excited about seeing him, but I thought it might be fun and I enjoy hanging out with T. His friend Ruben was going to come with us. PLUS, Kendrick Lamar was going to be the opening performer, and I thought it would be cool to see Kendrick in a big venue.

Kanye is kind of an enigma to me. I don't want to like him, and then I hear him do an interview and I find him funny and interesting. I like his early music; "Gold Digger" is still one of my favorites. Then I hear him talking somewhere else and he just annoys me. Then there's the whole Kardashian connection. Those Kardashians are truly annoying to me.

Oooooooooh! I was just looking for something about Kanye West, and I read a little article from the Salt Lake Tribune that the show in Anaheim tonight has been postponed to December. He was instead going to do a show in Vancouver BC, but that was cancelled too. That karma sure is a bitch, ain't she?



No comments: