Friday, November 22, 2013

#1056 no surgery date...yet

I was thinking about writing about the JFK assassination, but I don't really have much to say about it. I did Google some images, and they were pretty disturbing, so now I'm just kind of grossed out. :(

We went to a movie tonight, and I do want to write about it, but it's pretty late and I don't think I have the energy to do it justice.

So I'll stay close to home and tell you that I do not have a date for surgery. My doctor is booked out through February. BUT...there is a possibility that they will be able to get me in on Dec. 16. I'll find out if that's a go by Tuesday.

If I can't have the surgery this year, I probably won't be able to have it for a couple of years because it will take some time to save up the money for the deductible. :( In that case, I'll have to go in for cortisone shots at times.

I don't really know how to feel about all this. I was a little worried about the whole thing, but then when I found out the doctor was booked, I was disappointed and kind of relieved. But now that I've had some time to think about it, I'm more bummed out. It would be good to have it done.

Man, I'm too tired to keep up with my thoughts, so I'm going to bed now.

1 comment:

Kteach said...

It makes it hard having to wait to find out if you are having surgery or not!
I hope it all works out for the best :)

what movie did you see?