Saturday, November 30, 2013

#1064 and there's still one day to do what I need to do

We are back home after a couple of days in Idaho. Actually, we spent three nights there which is a little unusual for us. It was a nice visit. Yesterday was pretty social. I got to spend a bit of time with LA and her boys (husband and son) and later in the evening we went to Kelly's to visit with him and Denise for a bit. It was great to laugh and joke around with all of them. MT said it reminded him of the old days when we would go to Mama Inez with Rob and LA and we would get to giggling about whatever.  We miss those guys a lot.

This morning was pretty mellow. MT was helping his mom and his aunt download books onto their Nooks. I finished the book I was reading, and I really want to tell you about it, but I think I'll wait a day and think it over. Sometimes I get really caught up in the emotion of a story and I'll think it's the greatest thing or the worst thing I have read. I want to make sure I feel the same about the story tomorrow, so I'll sleep on it.

When we got home this afternoon, the ABC Family channel was showing the last two Harry Potter movies in sequence, so MT and I watched those. I love Harry Potter. MT and I were kind of laughing at ourselves for not just putting in the DVD and skipping the commercials, but it's all good.

When the movie was over I came upstairs to fold some laundry and watch the end of the Jazz game. Guess what? They won, on the road! That's three wins now. Yes, there are like 15 losses, but that's why every win is worth a mention.

I feel happy that I still have a whole day left on this little break. Tomorrow I'll be busy with paying bills and grocery shopping and laundry and all the regular stuff that has to be done, but the three and a half days that I didn't do anything but relax and chill have been fabulous!

PS  Today is the last day of November, so the last day of this NaBloPoMo. It has been fun to write every day :)

No comments: