Friday, January 17, 2014

#1094 it's Friday and I'm tired

MT finished the grout on the tiles today, then he spent the rest of the day hanging out with T. There was no school today, so they went out to lunch and to a movie. Good for them! They went to see The Wolf of Wall Street. Second time for T, first for MT. They both liked it.

I was pretty lazy tonight when I got home from work. I watched the Jazz game (a win in Detroit!), then MT and I watched a couple of episodes of Scandal.

MT will move the appliances back into the kitchen tomorrow. We've got some scrubbing to do. There's a lot of dust. It will be nice to put the house back in order.

That's all I've got tonight. Hope you've got plans for a fun weekend! Talk to you tomorrow :)

I finished my first book of the year! Check out the 2014 Reading Page.

No comments: