Monday, March 2, 2015

#1379 I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow

You gotta start sometime and tonight was my night to start.

I went back to the gym and took a cardio kickboxing class. It's been quite a long time since I took a kickboxing class - since well before my knee surgery - but I enjoyed doing it and so I decided to give it a try again. It's a different instructor than I used to have and she did it a bit differently, but it was fun and I am tired and already feeling a little sore because my muscles are so woefully under-used.

There already this tenderness in my inner thigh area that I'm sure will cause me difficulty when I use the restroom tomorrow. I think my left butt cheek is cramping, too.

I bought a four week pass for $40, so I have to take at least eight classes before March 29 for the pass to pay for itself. That would be two classes a week. It's gonna happen!

But first I have to get over the shock I gave my lazy body tonight. Hoo baby.

The good news is that the knees feel fine. It's every other part of me that's crying.

:)


No comments: