Sunday, March 1, 2015

#1378 March is a good month


Oh hello you lovely third month of the year!

March is one of my favorite months. The main reason is because my son was born in March, which automatically makes it a fantastic month. March is also the month of one of my most favorite sports events of the year, the NCAA men's basketball tournament, also known as March Madness. Typically March is when we start to see the end of winter here in Utah, although we have had an extremely mild winter, so I kind of expect Mother Nature to make up for her winter-y kindness with a blast of cold and snow this month. I hope not, though.

I don't have any big plans for the month. I'm finishing up my second travel class this week. The subject of this class is the cruise market and it has made me want to go on a cruise in the worst way! There are so many cruise options, from places to cruise, the type of ship to cruise on, length of the cruise, casual, fancy...you say what you want and it can probably be found. What I like about cruising the most is waking up at a new port every day. It's a great way to see many different places in a short time and travel comfortably doing it. MT says that he would be ok with going on another cruise, but I think he's just saying that. He really likes the way we've been vacationing the past few years which is staying in a condo.

Speaking of vacations, we have made a reservation for our family vacation this year:


YES! We are going to the Hawaiian islands! We're not even going until June, so I will have lots and lots of time to tell you about where we'll stay and what we'll do and all that kind of stuff and by the time we actually go, you will think that we have already been there :) I'll try to behave and not keep a countdown and not be completely annoying.

No comments: