It's been a showerful weekend for me, and I'm not just talking about the weather, although it did rain every day. On Friday I attended a bridal shower at work for one of my co-workers who is getting married in June. Today I attended a baby shower for my friend Nicole who will be having twins in August. At Nicole's shower, we played a game where we had to guess the prices of various baby-related items. There were nine items on the list, and I missed every single one of them! It's has been awhile since I bought any baby items like diapers or bum-rash cream or bibs. :)
We had our cookie tasting day on Saturday. MT couldn't tell much of a difference between the two and neither could T. I liked the cookie with the vanilla pudding in it a bit more than the cream cheese recipe. I liked the extra vanilla flavor. T likes lots of chocolate chips in the cookies. MT just likes cookies. I think I'm over my cookie craving for a little while.
The Hawaii trip is coming right up! I count it down by weekends to go now. Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend and MT's birthday. The weekend after that is the last weekend of May - no plans. The weekend after that is my birthday weekend, then we leave! I have a few things to do to prepare:
- I need to go through my bathing suits and see if there's anything I need or want.
- I need to rent a car for our stay on Oahu.
- I need to go through my clothes and decide what I want to take.
- I need to buy some sunscreen. I think it will be less expensive to buy it here and take it over.
- Another thing I want to do is look at some of the stuff we want to do and get an idea of how much money we're going to need. I've heard and read that Hawaii is not cheap.
Hope you all had a great weekend! Talk to you tomorrow!