Sunday, November 15, 2015

#1546 stay-at-home-Sunday

I'll admit it: I didn't leave the house at all today. I went outside to take out the garbage, but other than that, I was inside all day. Looking back, it might have been nice to take a little walk or something because it was a nice enough day. The sky was blue, there was a bit of a breeze but it wasn't very chilly.

Oh well.

I spent the day puttering around the house. I did some cleaning. I hadn't really taken care of the place for a few weeks since I haven't been feeling well. There was quite a layer of dust on the furniture. The floors needed to be swept and mopped. There was a boatload of laundry to be done. It's still not done, but we are in a way better state of clean clothes than when we started the day.

MT worked at the fixer upper. He had a laborer this weekend, T's friend Trent. T was with me yesterday touring the university and he had to work at the sandwich shop today, so he was unavailable to work with his dad and his friend.

It was a peaceful day for me. I even took a little nap.

I'm starting to feel a little better, by the way. My mom and I diagnosed my illness on Friday. We think I might have sinusitis. Mom's friend Jennifer suffers from sinusitis. I think mine started with a cold and then morphed into the sinusitis. Mom called Jennifer on Friday afternoon to ask her about her symptoms and reported back to me that everything Jennifer said was exactly what I was saying. I was thinking about it on Friday and if I have a terrible cold that has lasted for six weeks or so, then why isn't anyone around me getting sick? MT and T have hardly had a sniffle. There's no one at work that is ill like I am. Sinusitis isn't contagious, it's just super annoying and can last four to eight weeks. Ugh. I have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday. I'll get his opinion on my self-diagnosis.


No comments: