Tuesday, May 3, 2016

#1659 an afternoon with T

I took the afternoon off from work to spend time with T. We had a few things that we needed to take care of, and today was a good day to do it.

We went to the university and met with a financial aid advisor to see if we could get some more help, but there wasn't much they could do for us except to offer me a loan application. I will encourage T to apply for scholarships - there seems to be a lot out there and he just has to put some effort into it.

The second order of business was to take some photos for his graduation announcement. I'm not much of a photographer, and I don't take people photos very well at all. I took a lot of photos, and I think there are a few we can use. The photos are not professional, but they were taken with love. I'll be working on the announcement this week.

After the "photo shoot" we went to Kohls to get T some new clothes. He needed some shorts and shirts to update his summer look. That dude loves clothes. He's pretty fun to shop with because he pretty much knows what he wants and will take the time to try everything on to make sure it fits and has the look that he wants.

And finally, what day with T would be complete without a trip to Panda Express? He got a meal; I got the cream cheese rangoons. So crispy and greasy and cream cheesy. Delicious!

This evening T went to an improv show at the school, and I took a nap. I didn't expect to nap, but I did and it was great, I must admit.

The weather today was beautiful and I had a fun afternoon hanging out with my son. <3 p="">