Saturday, January 5, 2019

#2150 Saturday with Sandy

Osi wakes me up when it's time for her to go outside, if I don't wake her up first, which I usually do during the week. On the weekends, she returns the favor. Today she woke me up around 6:00. It was cold. When I got back into bed, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I looked at my phone for a little while, then drifted back to sleep. I did set an alarm, but I must have accidentally turned it off during my browsing time. Fortunately, I woke up right at 9:00 so I just had time to get ready for WW. Down almost a pound today. I'll take that!

After WW I came home and made a shopping list and played with my beloved iPhone and basically just messed around until Lizzie called me. It's always fun to chat with her. I didn't have much to say, but we still managed to talk for nearly an hour.

I went to the grocery store this afternoon. I rarely do the grocery shopping on Saturday, but I wanted to cook something tonight and I needed the supplies. I actually picked out three new recipes to make this week. I seem to cook more in the winter months because I'm home more, I suppose. I got the ingredients for all three recipes, plus a lot more (I was hungry when I went shopping), then on the way home, I noticed that the On the Hook food truck was in my neighborhood. I figured I could make the chili I was planning on having any time, but I could only have the fish and chips when the truck is in the area, so we had fish and chips for dinner. So, so good!

Tonight I've been sitting on the couch watching TV with MT. We watched the Jazz game, Ghost Adventures, and the end of the Cowboys/Seahawks game. Now we are watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I've also been reading and playing with my phone and petting my dog.

It's been a pretty great day.

No comments: