Friday, July 12, 2013

#973 nothing much to see here

It's one of those nights that I don't know what to write about. There are a few little thoughts rattling around in my head; I guess I could talk about those.


  • MT has to go to work at 12:30AM and he'll have to work until 11AM or so. He got home from work at 6:30PM, we ate dinner and now he's asleep on the couch. He'll sleep until 11PM. Isn't that crazy? How can his employer expect the crew to be safe with so little rest? 
  • I got a haircut today. It's a little different than I usually get. Lanna, my hair dresser of many years, cut the back short and left the front a little longer. Kind of a reverse mullet, I guess. It's kind of rounded all over. Well, it is today. I have no idea what it will look like when I have a go a styling it. It looks nice today.
  • The talk on sports radio today wasn't so much about sports as it was about a movie that was on the SciFi channel last night, Sharknado. It's about a tornado or cyclone that is full of sharks and the damage that ensues. It's sounds terrible and quite possibly is so terrible that it will become a classic in the pantheon of terrible made-for-TV movies.
  • For the second time, the eye doctor's office has messed up my appointment. I had an appointment scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, but I decided that I should reschedule it to make sure that I had a ride home from MT since my eyes would be dilated. (That was before I knew that he would be working such an odd shift.) When I called them to reschedule, they couldn't find the appointment I had made for tomorrow. What?! What would have happened if I had showed up at my appointed time tomorrow? Would I have been turned away?  Good thing I wanted to reschedule anyway.
I guess that's all I've got for tonight. I know it's not much and it's pretty boring, but there you have it. I'll do better tomorrow :)




No comments: