Sunday, September 9, 2012

#761 wasting time, but in a fun way

You know...it's pretty sad how much time I can waste playing games on Facebook.

Here are the games I currently play:

Zuma Blitz
Solitaire Blitz
You Don't Know Jack (and I really don't)
Bejeweled Blitz
Words with Friends (I usually play that game on my beloved iPhone)
Threads of Mystery

Threads of Mystery and You Don't Know Jack were brought to my attention by my darling sister. I really don't know what the heck I'm doing in Threads of Mystery. Whenever I get to move into a new section, I'm happy even though I don't actually know how I achieved it.

I used to be pretty good at trivia, but now, not so much, hence my thinking that I don't know Jack.

Still, the games are fun and they pass the time and get me away from the TV where I have been watching football all day long.

I didn't even go outside today, not even to take out some garbage or watch Osi run around. I'm kind of troubled by that. On the good side, I'm almost done with a book and I've played a bunch of Words with Friends and Draw Something on my beloved iPhone.  And I've done my PT today, so I've got that going for me.

Well, I think I'll go watch the end of the Denver/Pittsburgh game and finish my book. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: