Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#833 the new year begins...

I can't believe I am about to say this, that I am about to write these words out loud:

I'm ready to go back to work.

There. I've said it. Today has been nice and relaxing and even a little bit fun, but now I'm ready to get back to the structure and routine of real life. The three of us are wandering around the house looking a little lost. T keeps saying things like, "It's only [insert time here]?" and just a few minutes ago I saw him lying at the top of the stairs in a nearly comatose posture. For God's sake, we stooped to watching Jackass The Movie a few hours ago! If that's not a sign that we are done with vacation, I'm not sure what is!

Do we even need to discuss resolutions? You know that I have some, and they are pretty much the same as they are every year:

  • End the year lighter than I started it.
  • Try a new recipe every xx (week, month - I think month is realistic).
  • Save money.
There are others, too, but maybe I'll tell you about them as we go along this year. :)

Got the cute graphic here.


No comments: