Saturday, February 8, 2014

#1112 US gets first gold; Jazz win!

Guess where I am? That's right...I'm on my couch, watching the Olympics! I like to watch at night even though I already know the results. When I got up this morning, I had alerts on my phone from both CNN and ESPN that Sage Kotsenburg had won gold in the slopestyle snowboard event. Very cool! He was born in Idaho and now lives in Park City. No, I don't know him. :)



I enjoy watching the Olympics a lot, but the Jazz were playing the world champ Miami Heat tonight. What to watch? We watched the Olympics and flipping over to the game during commercials but I was getting too nervous about the Jazz being ahead during the last few minutes of the game. The team sometimes has a hard time closing games out. The Jazz held on and won tonight though! YAY!!

Oh man. We just watched Hannah Kearney get the bronze medal in the women's moguls. She was the reigning gold medalist and it looked like she was going to win again, but she had a form break after her first jump and got the bronze. Bronze is still good, unless you think you're going to win gold, I guess. Her interview after her run was just heartbreaking.

That's all for tonight. Hope you're having a good weekend!






No comments: