Sunday, February 16, 2014

#1115 simple living this weekend

It's Sunday night, but I'm not feeling pressured because I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do this weekend. I took tomorrow off as a vacation day, so I feel happy! I have been pretty busy this weekend, though, doing regular weekend things. Tomorrow my big plan is to gather up all the stuff for our meeting with the tax guy. With our rentals, we have a lot of tax stuff to gather. It will take me a few hours to make sure I get everything together for MT to take with him. MT goes to the accountant; I stay home to answer questions and find whatever I missed that is needed.

Tomorrow is also MT's first day at his new job. It will be his first first day in a long time. I hope that he does ok.

Overall it has been a mellow weekend. Yesterday I set up T's new computer. He was especially concerned about getting all of his music from the old computer to the new. Fortunately, there is Google. I googled how to transfer the music and it worked perfectly. It took some time, but it got done. Sometime this week I will wipe the old computer so we can donate it.

Today I've been reading and doing laundry. I also went grocery shopping, including going to Costco. I love Costco. I got some delicious pineapple, some big strawberries and a package of French green beans. Haricots verts are my favorite vegetable, I think.

I didn't watch much Olympics on Saturday. I watched the highlights of the US vs Russia hockey match (US wins in a shootout!). I watched the NBA All-Star challenges with T. Tonight I've watched the Olympics, though. I am happy for Bode Miller to get a medal in Sochi.

This post hasn't really been all that interesting, now that I read back through it. I almost deleted it, but I couldn't think of what to write instead, so this is what you get. :)

I finished a book today! Check out the 2014 Reading List page.



No comments: