Saturday, February 22, 2014

#1117 what day is it?

Last week was kind of strange for me. I took Monday off as a vacation day. On Tuesday I went to work, but I wasn't in the office. I was in an all day safety training at an off-site venue. On Wednesday and Thursday I stayed home from work with a terrible cold. I went to work on Friday and I tried hard but I wasn't at my best. Mostly I was just confused about what day it was.

Today I haven't been very active. I went to WW this morning (down 1.8 but that was mostly due to the fact that I didn't eat much this week) and I had my car serviced and the safety and emissions checked. After that I was done. I went to bed and slept for a few hours and I am happy to say that I can now breathe clearly through my nose and I feel a lot better.

MT and I must be Olympic-ed out because we didn't watch any of the Games tonight. Today was the first day that the US didn't win any medals. I'm not sure what happened with the hockey team. They lost to Finland today for the bronze. Canada will play Sweden for the gold. Should be a good match. Canada is pretty good. Sweden will have to play hard to win. 

Hope you all are having a good weekend! 

I finished another book! Check out the 2014 Reading List page.



No comments: