Tuesday, January 20, 2015

#1353 building a couple of habits

It seems like I'm in kind of a rut because I don't have many interesting things to write about lately. I don't feel like I'm in a rut, though. I feel like I'm in a good place. I'm working on a bit of a routine (which is great until I get bored with it, then it sucks.)

Work is nice right now because there's stuff to do - mainly cleaning up and filing and putting stuff away - but there's not a lot of drama and scurrying around trying to get a lot done in a little amount of time. I've only been working eight hours a day and that has been nice.

For the past couple of nights, I've been getting home around 5:30. I've been doing a bit of exercise, then starting to cook dinner at 6:30. We eat by 7, then I've got a good couple of hours to read or watch TV and do little chores.

OK, OK. I know it's only been two days, but it's been two days IN A ROW! :)

Another good thing...I have been sleeping very well lately! I stopped reading in bed altogether {reading in bed!} - that's for you, Lizzie - and I have been falling asleep quickly and sleeping soundly through the night. In the morning I'm groggy; I mean, I don't jump out of bed and start singing a merry tune, but I don't feel as tired and run down as I was feeling. I really hope this good sleeping thing continues forever.

Speaking of sleep, I am starting to yawn and it's 9:30, so I'm going to get ready for bed now.

Bona nit!


No comments: