Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#1354 it's over already?

If you read my post yesterday, you are allowed to giggle at me a little when you read this one. After patting my own back about my awesome new routine and how I'm so into it, tonight it didn't happen at all. I know. Lame.

But here's the thing...

I had a doctor appointment this afternoon. I'm fine, I just had to get my prescriptions refilled and he likes to see me every six months so I had to go in. I got home a little early and I realized that I was really tired and I had a cough and my nose was running. I told the doctor I thought I was catching a cold.  So I grabbed a blanket and laid down on the couch.  Then I decided to come up here and tell you all about how my routine lasted two days in a row and on the third day, nothing happened.

It's ok, though. I think tonight I will take some cold medicine and get to bed early then I'll bounce back good as new tomorrow and resume the routine.

1 comment:

Kteach said...

Well it's ok if you have a cold to vary the routine a little bit :)
Glad you're sleeping better!