Sunday, January 25, 2015

#1358 getting in a little activity and movement

Where has the day gone?! I had a late start this morning. I absolutely did not want to get out of my nice, warm, cozy bed. I tried to talk myself into going back to sleep, but I got up and did some yoga instead. It felt good to stretch. I have to say though that I don't like being on my knees. Any kneeling pose is pretty much out for me. My new knee on the right side feels weird when I kneel on it. The left knee is ok to kneel, but since you do poses on each side, it doesn't work out very well.

Later in the afternoon I went out for a walk since it was sunny and nice. It was chilly, but I wore a sweater with a windbreaker layer and I felt fine. I even got a little warm. It felt good to get outside in the fresh air and stretch my legs.

Mostly I've just been puttering around the house today. I was studying the second lesson of my cruise class and suddenly it was 9:45! I gotta get ready for bed!

No comments: