Monday, January 26, 2015

#1359 menopause? soup! blizzard.

I think I might be getting the menopause. Last night I didn't sleep very well. I woke up a couple of times feeling sweaty and hot. Not like yucky, drippy sweaty, but definitely uncomfortable. I would kick off the blankets, then I would get cold. I pulled the blankets back up and fell back to sleep, then I would get hot again. I'm not ready for this change. Maybe it's just because I am still not feeling one hundred percent healthy. Just lingering runny nose and an ache in my lower back that I normally get before a cold comes on.

Wah.

Who's the whiny baby tonight?

For dinner I made some true comfort food...beef and macaroni tomato soup. It tasted so good! I've never made it before, but when I saw the recipe on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to give it a try. I used mini shell pasta because I didn't have any elbow macaroni, but it was still macaroni. Yum.

One final thought before I go to bed...I'm thankful I don't live on the east coast. That blizzard looks terrible. Stay safe east coast!

1 comment:

Kteach said...

The soup sounds good, I've made something like that using stew meat cut in little pieces :)
Take care of your cold! xoxo