Saturday, January 31, 2015

#1364 lazy Saturday

It's been a pretty typical lazy Saturday for me. I went to WW this morning (up 0.2 lb; shouldn't have had that sandwich last night maybe). The meeting topic today was about setting great goals and by great they mean setting SMART goals: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-bound. An example might be:

This week I am going to exercise at least 20 minutes for four days. 

Another point of the lesson was that even small changes can make a big difference. It was a good meeting. 

I took Osi to Petsmart for a haircut today. She was looking pretty raggedy and the fur in between the pads on her feet was so long that she was kind of skating across the wood floors. She couldn't get any traction because it was like she was wearing fur socks. It was cute and funny, but I don't think she enjoyed it very much. Now she's all trimmed up and feeling sassy.

Other than those two things, I didn't do much. I finished a book, went to the library for another book and took a nap. This afternoon I watched three episodes of Ghost Adventures. I kind of love that show! One of the episodes took place down the road in Tooele, UT at Asylum 49. It was a good episode. I believe there is some paranormal shit that happens out there. I used to know a lady who was into ghost hunting and she spent some time out there and told me about her experiences. I've heard other stories, too. I don't think I would like to check that sort of stuff out myself, but it is interesting to hear the tales others tell.

Tonight T has a bunch of his friends over to watch a movie. MT and I are hanging out upstairs and letting them watch the movie on the big-ass TV. I just ordered pizza for them. I like it when T has his friends over here.

Tomorrow is the Superbowl. I think the Superbowl is as close to a national holiday as there is without being official. As always, I am looking forward to the game and to the commercials :)The Seattle Seahawks are playing the New England Patriots. I would like to see the Seahawks win. I've never been a big Patriots fan. Hope it's a good game.

I've enjoyed writing here every day in January. Next month I will be on the every even day schedule so I'll check in with you on Monday!

I finished a book! Please check out the 2015 Reading page.

No comments: