Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#1375 three things




I'm back home in SLC after spending a nice long weekend with my mom, dad and sister in Southern California. It was certainly warmer there than it is here, and it was nice to have a little break from the chores and reality of my normal day-to-day life.

Last night T and I went to the Jazz game. The Jazz were playing the world champion San Antonio Spurs, a team that has posed difficulty for the Jazz over the years. This year, even though the Jazz are not a particularly good team, they have beaten the Spurs here in SLC both times they've played, including last night. HOORAY! The Jazz are a young team with a new coach and it's been fun to watch them develop and get better over the course of the season. I thought the Jazz played really well last night.





At work we are doing challenges every month as part of our safety program. This month's challenge is to sleep at least seven hours every night. Sometimes getting enough sleep has been a problem for me, so I am looking forward to this challenge and I will keep track of the hours I sleep all month. We haven't done anything like this before, so I think it's a fun, good idea! Now it's time to get ready for bed and to get some sleep.


~~~

I finished this book! Please check out the 2015 Reading List page.

No comments: