Monday, November 23, 2015

#1554 simple pleasure Monday

If there is anyone out there who disagrees with this simple pleasure, I don't know if we could be friends.

Clean, fresh sheets.

BOOM!

If I had the energy and a lot of sheets and didn't have to do the laundry, I'd probably change my sheets every few days. I really enjoy crawling into my bed anyway, but when I've put fresh clean sheets on my bed, crawling into bed is extra wonderful. The sheets smell so nice. The sheets are soft and wrinkle free. I swear my bed is even more comfortable and cozy when the sheets are clean and fresh.

Just wondering...how often do you guys change your sheets?  I was wondering about it, so I do what you do when you have a question - I Googled it. I found this article on cnn.com that says sheets should be washed weekly. I usually go about every other week, but I think I'd be wiling to try weekly since clean fresh sheets do make me feel so happy.

Look around and find your simple pleasure :)

1 comment:

Kteach said...

I have trouble sleeping on wrinkly sheets. Sometimes I go to bed and I can feel wrinkles, then I get up and change the sheets even if I had just changed them 1-2 days ago. If all is well i change them once or twice a week for the same reasons you said.