Wednesday, December 30, 2015

#1576 2015 recap

Since this is my final post of 2015, I guess the time is right to recap the year. 2015 was a good year for me in lots of ways. First of all, everyone in my family is healthy and safe, so I'm thankful for that. I was able to go on two wonderful vacations and I had a couple of trips to California, too. I got to spend a long weekend with my sister. I read a lot. I lost a little weight. I feel pretty good mentally and physically.

Here are my highlights:

January - we bought the property we now call the fixer upper.

February - I went to southern California to visit my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary

March - T turned 17

April - T and I went to southern California to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday

May - my BFF LA came over for our "girl's weekend" and T received the Mayor's Star of Excellence award

June - 10 days in Hawaii!!

July - MT and I saw the Zac Brown Band in concert; T went to visit friends in California by himself

August - T got a job and started his senior year of high school; MT and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary

September -  T and I saw Taylor Swift in concert; I spent two glorious weeks in Barcelona with my mom and my sister!!

October - I was sick the entire month (the worst thing of the year); Lizzie came for a visit

November - Thanksgiving in Pocatello with the worst possible road conditions on the way there

December - T and I went to Southern California to celebrate my mom's birthday; Christmas in Pocatello

I've lost about 16 lbs this year. I read 53 books - let's say 54 because I'll finish the book I'm reading now by tomorrow afternoon. I've seen a bunch of movies and gone to several Jazz games.

I'm looking forward to 2016. It will be a very interesting year for me.

I wish all of you a safe and happy new year. Talk to you again soon!




No comments: