Sunday, May 8, 2016

#1664 Happy Mother's Day



Today has been one of the most quiet, low-key days I have had in ages. MT got home from Idaho late this afternoon. T was out of the house running errands until he had to go to work. I thought about doing something constructive, but decided instead to stay in my relaxing clothes and binge watch Gilmore Girls all day. I think I watched 10 or 11 episodes today. I can't even tell you the last time I did something like that. I did take a minutes to put some clothes in the washer and later into the dryer, but other than that, I haven't done a damn thing. It's been glorious.

Thanks to the boys for giving me some time on my own. Thanks to T for a really nice card and thoughtful gift.

I hope all the mothers out there got just what they wanted today :)

No comments: