Thursday, March 15, 2018

#2014 watching basketball

The time got away from me tonight. I went to Zumba this evening, then I came home and started watching basketball. The Jazz were playing the Phoenix Suns tonight and I had that game on while I monitored what is going on at the NCAA tournament. The Jazz game turned into a blow-out, (Jazz crushed the Suns!) so I started reading and suddenly it was 9:30.

Sometimes my work is just the best. Today, the first day of March Madness, we ordered in a bunch of pizzas, turned on the TV and watched a little basketball during our lunch break. We do it every year and every year it is awesome. We'll watch basketball tomorrow too, but we'll be eating corned beef instead of pizza.

Of course I filled out a bracket. I've missed a few games, but hopefully I'm still okay. It wouldn't be fun to be completely out of it after the first day!


No comments: