Saturday, March 17, 2018

#2015 Saturday with Sandy in pictures

Today threatened to be so much fun that I decided this morning I would take photos throughout the day to demonstrate exactly how exciting my life is. Are you ready for it?



I started out the day with a Weight Watchers meeting. YAY! Down one pound this week. That's four losses in a row, so I feel happy. The meeting was good, too.


MT and I went to Provo to pick T up for the weekend. Here we are in the car in our driveway. There was a little chunky rain coming down, but nothing major.


It was dry most of the drive to Provo. Here's a photo from the entrance of T's place. We drove back home.T settled into his at-home routine of being on his computer. MT settled himself on the couch in front of the TV. I cleaned up the kitchen and got ready to go get my hairs cut. I really, really needed it.

Before haircut

After haircut
To be honest, I am not thrilled with this cut and style. In a week or so it will grow and I may come to like it, but today, I do not. It really doesn't look anything like any photo I showed Lanna. Maybe I showed too many photos and she got confused? I don't know, but I spent the first couple of hours obsessing about how much I looked like Owen Wilson.


I decided my best bet would be to take a shower since it felt like there were a million little hairs on my neck and back (Lanna used a razor to thin out my hair, thus the million little wispies of hair). I tried a bunch of different things, but I still don't love it. Thinking I'd just leave it alone for awhile, MT and I started binge-watching Grace and Frankie on Netflix. 


We totally enjoyed it. We probably watched four episodes. I think we'll keep watching. 

We had tickets for the Jazz game tonight, so I went back to messing around with my hair. I finally settled on this look:


Meh. At least my double chin seems to have gone away.

We were lucky enough to have seats for the game in the suite again, so that was awesome. The Jazz were playing the Sacramento Kings, a team that isn't very good, but the Kings played very well tonight. It was a tight game all the way to the end, and the Jazz were able to persevere to win their ninth game in a row. Such an exciting finish! It's always great to see the team win!


Since I had so much fun time today, tomorrow will be a day for chores. I've got a bunch of things to do: grocery shopping, laundry, paying some bills etc. I'd also like to watch a little NCAA b-ball and read. Oh, and cooking. Maybe I can squeeze in some yoga or go for a walk. Actually, there's no maybe about that exercise bit. I will go to yoga or for a walk. I gotta have those points so I don't have to make a watch payment. :) #obsessed

That's all for tonight. Have a happy and safe Sunday!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I like the style you had for going to the game.
Also, I loved Grace & Frankie. I am already ready for season 4.