Sunday, December 6, 2020

#2477 weekend wrap-up

I haven't watched any movies this weekend, Hugh Grant or not. MT and I plan to watch the third installment in the Small Axe series tonight, and if we feel up to it, maybe another movie also. A Twitter friend (I don't actually know her personally, but we follow each other) said that she watched a Bollywood movie on Netflix called Bodyguard that she liked, so we might watch that. 

Yesterday I was in a foul mood all day. I didn't get enough sleep, then I ate delicious but not-good-for-me food that gave me a tummy ache. I took a nap, and that was nice, but I just wasn't "right" all day. I went to bed fairly early for a Saturday night when the Utes were playing, and I felt pretty good when I woke up today. Maybe all this relentless sunshine and cold temperatures are making me cranky. Or maybe it's just 2020 and nothing really feels right.

I've been puttering around the house today, doing a bit of cleaning. Mac hates the vacuum cleaner and barks her fool head off when I vacuum, so that's fun. The bathroom is now clean and smells of lavender, so that's pleasant. I changed my sheets on Friday, and there's just almost nothing better than fresh clean sheets. 

MT just got home so I think we'll order some Mexican food, go pick it up and have an early dinner. Suits me just fine.

I hope y'all had a pleasant weekend!




1 comment:

Kteach said...

Cute picture of you :) I hope you're not cranky now, but I understand, I get like that once in a while too
Besos!!!