My in-laws are spending the night with us tonight. They brought MT's brother to the airport and decided to hang out with us. We went out to dinner to GoodWood BBQ. MT, T and I went there last Monday with LA and her family. MT must have liked it because he was the one who suggested we go there tonight. I'm totally full. I had the pulled pork sandwich - it's tasty and filling.
Not much else going on. I'm a little tired because I went to sleep late last night and woke up early to go to the cycling class. That's a fun workout.
Oh! The baseball game last night was fun. I got the tickets from my work - thanks Granite! The seats are right behind home plate in the front row. That's a reason I love Triple A. You can actually afford to sit in the front row right behind home plate. I mean, I got the tickets from work, but it is very affordable to buy seats just like those. Many of the players on the Triple A team go up to the big leagues. The first year I lived here in Salt Lake I went to a lot of baseball games. One of the Salt Lake players was David Ortiz, now known as Big Papi on the Boston Red Sox. There are quite a few players on the LA Angels team that played here in Salt Lake in the past couple of years.
Now don't get me wrong. I would definitely prefer to see Major League Baseball. There's really nothing like it. But I'm happy having a Triple A team here in Salt Lake. The games are fun, the seats are affordable and it's a good time! We even had fireworks last night and it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment