Thursday, July 9, 2009

#272 pre-vacation day

I really did go to bed at 9:30, but I read until 10:00. I'm reading the sixth Harry Potter book because I'd like to have it finished before I see the movie on Wednesday. Rowling does such a great job of moving the story along and keeping things happening in every chapter! I love the Harry Potter books!

Tonight we've been packing for our trip to California tomorrow. Unfortunately, I wasn't as caught up on the laundry as I should have been, so I can't finish T's bag until his shorts and underwear are dry. (That's all in the dryer now.) I'll only be there two full days, but I struggled finding the t-shirts I wanted to bring!

I'm looking forward to hanging out at Mom and Dad's with my sister. All I really want is to eat an In-and-Out burger, see a movie, drink a beer or two, maybe play a little Scrabble, and just hang out and relax with the family. Going to visit my parents is so great because I don't really have to do very much and it's peaceful. My dad's backyard is wonderfully quiet and green. I can't wait to sit on the swing and chill out.

Hopefully Mom will let me use her computer for a few minutes to continue my quest to post every day in July!

No comments: