I don't really know what to write about tonight. It's pretty late and I'm a little tired and my brain isn't working as quickly as I think it should.
Today went by so fast! I did sleep in a little, ate some breakfast, then Lizzie and I went to see the film "The Proposal." I love Ryan Reynolds. We met the folks at Puffy Taco (as seen on Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives")! We brought the tacos home and had a some lunch, chatted, then I went out on the patio and took a nap in the swing. I like to nap.
For dinner tonight we went to Panda Inn where I ate way too much. This evening I hung out with my dad on the swing and chatted and it was all good. And now it's nearly midnight and that's just crazy.
It's been a great day!
1 comment:
I love Panda Inn so I can understand why you ate too much :-)
Post a Comment