Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#944 he's so great!

How many times have I written about how great/amazing/awesome my son is? Probably not nearly enough as I should, so I will take this opportunity to write about him now.

Tonight was the awards ceremony at T's school. He received three awards tonight: Excellence in Academics, Excellence in Citizenship and the President's Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence.

MT and I couldn't be more proud of and happy for our boy! He is growing up to be a wonderful individual. He has a great sense of humor, a strong personality and a keen desire to do his own thing and be his own person. He's also smart and handsome and sweet and tall. :)

I used the opportunity tonight to take photos of T with his friends. He's known some of these kids since grade school and it's been fun to watch them grow up together. Now they are off to high school and some of them will be going to different schools. I know they have all played a part in the helping T to be the person he is becoming.



This is a cute pic of T's clique: Trent, Eric, Ben (tall guy in the back) Connor, T, Tyler, Eduardo and Huy.

How cute are they?! And the best part is, they all got awards tonight :)

Good job T! I am so, so proud of you! You make me happy every day <3 br="">

1 comment:

Kteach said...

hmm what happened to my yesterday's comment? Anyway I wrote that he's so awesome!!! Good parenting job guys, you raised an awesome kid!