Thursday, June 25, 2026

#3050 it's good to go on vacation, and it's good to come home

 

family ussie in front of the Bridge of Sighs in Venice

26 days, including travel days.

Seven airports.

Five countries visited.

17 tours/excursions (some days had two separate tours.)

15 locations.

12 places I'd never been before. 

Six habitations - five cities plus a cruise ship.

311,289 steps for me over 25 days.

Transportation included planes, cars, train, cruise ship, buses, water taxis, and boats.

One birthday celebration.

Lots of family time.

SO. MANY. PHOTOS.

I'm looking forward to reliving the trip here over the summer. I hope you'll check back to see the photos and read my thoughts about this epic vacation.

Now I have to go pet my dogs again and hydrate. Jet lag is real, and I'm living it right now.

Talk to you soon!

xo





2 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Lovely photo. I wish you safe travels, good health and happiness. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

mama said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures and narrations :)