Monday, July 13, 2009

#276 the weekend was short, but today is long

Maybe today is so long because it started so early. I was up at 4:45, left the house at 5:30, at the airport at 6:00, on the plane at 6:30, in the sky at 7:00, on the ground at 9:45 (lose an hour heading east), and in the office by 10:15 or so. The afternoon d-r-a-g-g-e-d. When I got home, I went to the gym for my kickboxing class. We were about 15 minutes into it then the power went out. So I came home and I was watching the Home Run Derby, but it's going slow and I kinda just wanted to go to bed, but it was only 8:30. How can that be? Yesterday and Saturday flew by!

I think I will go to bed. I'm tired and I want to go to the gym in the morning, so I could use the rest.

No comments: