I've about decided that my day-to-day life is pretty boring. I thought that maybe by writing every day in July I'd figure out things to do that made my ordinary days more interesting, but that isn't the case, really.
Today was pretty normal. I went to the gym in the morning for cycling class. I was the only person there, so I had a private ride for half an hour until another person showed up. She was 30 minutes late, but better late than never, I suppose. It didn't bother me for her to join late. I don't think I would come in 30 minutes late to a class. I'd just head up to the cardio room and do my own thing. That's just me, though, I guess, because people come in late to the classes fairly often.
I took T to school today for his first day. Mom came along. Silly us. We thought it might be like when he was in the younger grades and we'd walk him to his class. He's a big sixth grader now, though, so we walked to his room and he immediately started talking to his friends and totally ignored us, so we left. I'm glad we didn't do anything too dorky like bring our cameras for a picture at the school. We took care of the first day of school pics at home!
Work was good. I got a few things done and the day went fairly quickly, so that was good.
When I got home I made dinner. We had chicken marsala with pasta. It was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I rarely order chicken marsala when we go to an Italian place because I like the way I make it.
T didn't have homework tonight, but I did. There were plenty of first-day-of-school forms for me to sign. I also tried to pick up my prescription at the grocery store, but the pharmacy was closed. Tomorrow straight after work, I'm getting those pills.
So that's it for the day. Oh! At lunch I ran over to Barnes and Noble and bought the book "Julie and Julia." I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. Mom and I have talked about reading the book, so I gave it to her to read first this week.
MT and I are talking about next year's vacation. T will stay with his grandparents and MT and I will vacation alone. We're thinking Fiji, maybe. Doesn't that sound great?!
No comments:
Post a Comment