Sunday, July 26, 2009

#287 a very nice day

I liked today. I got up pretty early and started moving around right away. I did some laundry and cleaned my fridge, then made pancakes for breakfast. This afternoon, Mom, Dad, T and I went up to Morgan to a restaurant called Taggarts. I had a very tasty garlic bleu cheese burger. It was way garlic-y. I think it's really pretty in Morgan and the drive there is nice, too. We made a big loop and came back through the Park City area. I had a good time.

This evening we watched "The Next Food Network Star." I thought the guy would be gone for sure, but I was wrong. After the show, T and I went for a quick walk on the track around the grounds of the gym. It was a really nice temperature for the walk and I enjoyed being with T.

The three day weekend was way good for me. I did stuff, but I relaxed, too, so it was all good.

No comments: