I had a really busy morning. I got up around 6:38 - no alarm needed. I went to my WW meeting; I lost 2.4 lbs this week! After the meeting, I went to Zumba for an hour, then I hurried home to change out of my sweaty clothes so I could go get my hair cut. After the hair appointment, I gave blood at the Red Cross. I got my two gallon pin today! I've donated two gallons of blood. That's two jugs of milk. Wow.
I'm always a little drained after I give blood (hahaha!) so when I got home I laid on the couch and finished my book. Later in the afternoon, Dad, T and I went to the library and to the grocery store. For dinner tonight I barbecued some brats. I thought they were delicious.
Tonight, Mom, T and I went to Target to buy a few school supplies. I don't think T is very excited to start school again on Monday. These three weeks he's been off have gone by quickly.
Tomorrow Mom, Dad, T and I will go to Morgan for lunch at Taggarts. I hope it's a nice day and we can sit on the patio. I hope it's a little cooler up there than it is here in the valley. I'll take my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment