Friday, July 24, 2009

#285 Pioneer Day

July 24 is Pioneer Day here in Utah. I guess it's to celebrate the pioneers arriving and settling here in the valley. There's a big parade and a rodeo and fireworks. I don't go to the parade or the rodeo or the fireworks. I do enjoy having the day off, though.

I started my day at the gym. I had a pretty good workout. When I got home, I made breakfast for the family, then read my book and pretty much just laid around until it was time to go see Harry Potter again. I liked it the second time, too.

MT and I had a bit of a disagreement about a dog today. See, I want to get a puppy, but MT is focused on all the bad things that come along with having a puppy. I don't know what to do so I'm pouting. I know it's irritating and stupid and juvenile when I do it, but I can't seem to help myself.

More to come on this topic, I'm sure.

No comments: