Monday, June 10, 2013

#951 home alone

MT and T have gone to Pocatello to attend the funeral of one of MT's cousins. Since MT and I have been together a long time, I'm pretty sure I had met Rick before, but I certainly didn't know him well. Even though MT wasn't close to Rick, I know he feels sad by the loss.

I went to the gym tonight and took the cycling class. The teacher wasn't really into it because she had already taught two different classes, so she was on her third consecutive hour of exercising and she was a little tired. It was still fun, though. I guess in a class like that, you get out what you put in. I tried to push myself and get a good workout. I think I succeeded. I'm pretty tired.

Of course, I have been up since 4AM. It's a long, dumb story and everything is fine, but I'm pretty worn out. I think I'll take a quick shower and get to bed.

No comments: