Thursday, June 13, 2013

#952 random movie night

I didn't have a chance to write last night because I did something completely out of the ordinary and I got home kind of late.

My plan last night was to go to the cycling class at the gym after work, but I left the office too late to make it to class. On my way home, I was thinking about what I would do that night. MT has been watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix when there is no basketball, so I knew he'd be watching TV. T had been home all day. I hadn't planned anything for dinner, and I had a big lunch, so I wasn't really hungry. I didn't really want to sit around the house, so when I got home, I grabbed T and we went out to see a movie.

We went to see This is the End. I was totally in the mood for funny, raunchy, crazy humor. I laughed hard. Some of that stuff was completely awesome. Some of it made me cover my eyes and groan. T was cracking up too. You can't go wrong with a musical production at the end of a movie. We both really liked it. This movie probably isn't for everyone, but holy crap, if you're in the mood, it is just the thing.

No comments: