Friday, June 14, 2013

#953 to buy or not to buy

I wanted to write a little tonight to get back on track. I like to write every other even day on the even months. I know, I know.

I finished the book The Paris Wife tonight. Now I really want to read The Sun Also Rises, but I have a dilemma: should I go ahead and buy it for my Nook right now so I can start reading it while I am still passionate about reading it, or do I wait until the morning and head over to the library? MT and I are both pretty sure we have a copy of it here in the house, but it's probably in the basement and it is next to impossible to reach the bookshelves right now.

That's it! You've convinced me. I'm going to buy it.

Talk to you in a couple of days!

1 comment:

Kteach said...

I like the way you talk yourself into things ;)