Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#959 using my words to get what he wants

Last night T and I went to Target.

T: What are you getting at Target?

Me: Cereal, saline solution and whatever else strikes my fancy. I love it when my fancy is struck.

T continues to mess around with an electronic device as I tell him what I'm getting at the store. I figure he has tuned me out, so I stop talking.

At the store, I get my things then head to the entertainment section to find the man-child. He usually hangs out in the books/movies/music section.

Me: Let's go.

T: Wait! I have an idea.

Me: Oh boy. How much is that going to cost me?

He leaves for a minute and returns with the book and DVD of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". We just watched the movie on Sunday night. He holds the two items  out to me, silently willing me to put them in my basket.

Me: No.

T: Why not?

Me: I'll get the book.

T: They struck my fancy.

How can you say "No" to that? I bought them both.

1 comment:

Kteach said...

He can play you like a violin lol

what did you think of the movie?