Friday, June 28, 2013

#960 Macklemore is coming to town!



I was pretty excited today around 10 AM. I took a few minutes to myself and bought a pair of tickets to see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis in concert!. They will be here on Saturday October 26. I'm completely stoked about it. And...our seats are in the fourth row! YAHOO!!

I've been listening to their CD The Heist since earlier this year. Of course, I first heard the song Thrift Shop from the CD, and while it's fantastically catchy, I don't know if I'd even say it's my favorite song on the CD.The Heist has sort of been my soundtrack so far this year, I guess. I really like it.

What a fun year for concerts! First was the rap show with Kendrick Lamar, then Taylor Swift. In August, we'll see Bruno Mars and in October, Macklemore. We're still waiting for Green Day to reschedule their show in Las Vegas. Will it be this year? Who knows?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Macklemore will put on an energetic and fun show. Can't wait!!





No comments: