Friday, January 13, 2023

#2823 nothing much to say, but there are dog pics!

I’ve been wracking my brain for something to write about tonight. There are a dozen thoughts fluttering around in my brain like…

                Why is my tummy still so upset?

                              Wait! Lisa Marie Presley died?

                                         I did some stretching exercises today and it didn’t go well. I was tired and kind                    of sore. It was ridiculous.

   How is it possible that books I start at different times always seem to get finished at the same time?

       Does Bad Bunny make that air gulping sound on purpose? I’m gonna go with yes, but he figured it out to cover up bad breathing technique during singing.

           Stella is a non-stop playing machine.

I gave the dogs calming chews last night since they were all hyped up from playing and having fun. Those chews worked beautifully. We all slept soundly. I can’t give them those chews every day, though.

                    The Martian is one of my favorite movies.

                                  I HAVEN’T HAD ANY COFFEE TODAY (see first thought about tummy)

  MT will be home tomorrow night!

              I took a 30 minute snooze on the couch this evening and it was wonderful.

                   Mama and I had a nice chat tonight.


See? Lots of randomness, but nothing to really write about.

Here’s something: I managed to take a pic of the dogs while we were out walking this afternoon.


Also, we are all friends now:


And finally, a solo shot of Mac, because, why not?


Have a happy weekend!

                      

1 comment:

Kteach said...

I hope your tummy feels better.
Nice pictures of the pups.
And yes, we had a nice convo :)