Sunday, June 16, 2024

#2903 songs on repeat

 I am jamming out with some summer music, and I want to let you know what I'm listening to on repeat these days. Here are my top three, plus a couple of bonus tracks:

3. Too Sweet - Hozier  OOH that bass line throughout the song just gets me going! I also really like the way the song just ends. Boom. Done. 


2. A Bar Song (Tipsy) - Shaboozey This little tune is an ear worm with a damn catchy hook. Just sing along and do a little shimmy shake. Good stuff. Also, his name is fun to say.


1. MILLION DOLLAR BABY - Tommy Richman  I love a little funk, and this song does it for me. I have listened to it over and over on repeat on my way to the office some days. Go ahead, wriggle around and dance your face off. You need this! 

PS I don't love the video, but I'm dancing around anyway, so I don't really watch it.


BONUS TRACKS

I also can't get enough of these two songs:

I Had Some Help - Post Malone feat Morgan Wallen

Not Like Us - Kendrick Lamar


PS...All of these songs are by men. Last summer, I think all my fav songs were by women. 



No comments: