Saturday, June 30, 2012

#709 to write or not to write?

Ok, I'm back from vacation and now ready to go back to writing in this space. The thought had crossed my mind to stop writing here. I've been writing in my personal journal every day this month (except for yesterday; I was really tired). But what does it hurt to write here, right? Plus, it seems like an ok way to communicate with people that I don't get to talk to very often (that's you, Mia!)

We had a great time in Belize, and I have a few stories to tell you about our trip, and a few photos to post, too. I put 48 pics out on FB, and that's about 10% of the photos I took.

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer so far!

3 comments:

Kteach said...

Well, I think you should keep on blogging. I cannot read your journal, and both Marv and I enjoy reading about your life happenings. :)
So keep on blogging, we'll keep on reading!

emtes said...

Oh, I do hope you will keep on blogging. I love to read your blog!
It's interesting, well written and I get the pleasure of following your day to day life. So please continue!
Love you <3

RedRed said...

Ok, I'll keep posting! Thanks for the encouragement!